skip to Main Content

Fasted and Cheapest Way To Get
Licensed To Fly a UAV, UAS, Drone

Become a FAA licensed pilot to fly drones or UAS (unmanned aircraft system) commercially with industry leader, Paul Hamilton at Sport Aviation Center LLC.

Sport Aviation Center has Certified Flight Instructors (CFI), excellent flying weather year-round, and FAA Designated Pilot Examiners (DPE) all in one location to make it easy for you to become an FAA licensed pilot to fly drones or UAS (unmanned aircraft system). This is a requirement with a Section 333 Exemption and a civil Certificate of Waiver or Authorization (COA) to perform commercial operations.

If you are (or would like to be) a UAS owner and fly a drone or UAS to perform commercial operations with a Section 333 Grant of Exemption and civil Certificate of Waiver or Authorization (COA), this is the place to be.

Become an FAA Licensed Pilot to
Fly Drones or UAS Commercially

Yes, to fly a UAV, UAS, drone (rotorcraft and fixed wing) commercially you need an FAA pilots license. The fastest, cheapest to meet this requirement is an FAA Sport Pilot certificate.

Sport Aviation Center has the latest state of the art Light-Sport Aircraft with digital glass panels most similar to UAV, UAS, drone operations. We can get the credentials you need simple and easy.

For prospective UAV, UAS, drone pilots, the Sport Pilot Certificate is the fastest and cheapest to meet the requirements outlined by the FAA.

Back To Top